Position is based in Southfield, Michigan and involves 25% national travel.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to define SharePoint products, identify and validate emerging SharePoint advanced technology solutions, build standard operating procedures for solution implementation and support, validate economic viability of solutions, and help build customer value propositions;
- Provide deep and broad sales technical support to Solutions Specialists, review system designs and participate in bid assurance;
- Participate in planning activities, including kickoff meetings; build solution implementation roadmaps, collaborate with Project Manager, Managing Consultant or Senior Engineer to ensure successful execution of project plans;
- Create and/or evaluate technical designs for customer systems, develop test plans, build proof of concepts and participate in design reviews to ensure alignment with customer’s business requirements;
- Lead first-to-market advanced technology implementations, pilots and engagements, conduct technology envisioning sessions, perform technology readiness assessments, health checks, and project milestone reviews and deliver technical training, and resolve any mission-critical customer issues;
- Participate in post-project debrief sessions, archive intellectual property and transfer knowledge to Engineers, Managed Services and Practice teams;
- Take practice business plans and create technical roadmaps and strategies for implementation and operations, drive updates to CDW's Operations
- Framework and establish cross-technology designs and plans;
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Professional Services Managers and Managing Consultants to build staff and training plans for new effective implementation of Advanced Technology Solutions;
- Develop training curriculum for new Advanced Technology solutions. Deliver or facilitate technical training to Engineers. Contribute, lead or own internal online discussion groups and virtual team meetings; and,
- Build standard operating procedures for solution implementation and support. Author technical white papers, construct tools and processes to reduce the cost of delivering projects. Create a standard Engineer toolkit and build virtual labs for internal, hands-on training. Implement and deliver customer training and present at vendor partner conferences.
Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field, plus at least three years of experience in software development using SharePoint technologies. Alternatively, will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field, plus at least five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in software development using SharePoint technologies.
To apply, send your resume to Katie Meckl, CDW, 200 N. Milwaukee Ave., Vernon Hills, IL 60061. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
CDW - 10 months ago
CDW is a leading provider of technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare. A Fortune 500 company, CDW features...