Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
Citizant is seeking a full-time Registrar to work at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) enrolling, issuing, and activating security identification cards.
Serving in the role of Enterprise Architect, provide support at a bureau-level Federal Agency in the management of business and technical frameworks to facilitate integration and alignment of IT services with business goals. Alignment with cabinet-level frameworks and standards is required. Incumbent will lead the development of three-year enterprise target architecture and technology roadmaps.
- Lead development of business drivers, stakeholder requirements, and conceptual target architecture.
- Help establish business performance metrics and measures to ensure modernization efforts support key business objectives.
- Support development of an EA activity plan that represents the actions and decisions to fully populate bureau-specific EA reference models, communicate, and train in the use of the EA.
- Analyze business, information, and technical requirements to develop “as-is” and “to-be” target enterprise architectures
- Conduct interviews and facilitate meetings with key business and technical owners to understand the current environment and derived requirements for the target state.
- Perform gap analysis and develop transition and sequencing plans to guide modernization initiatives from current state to target architecture.
- Provide technical thought leaderships in the use of the EA for decision-making and justification in the Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) process.
- Identify opportunities to optimize IT investments and align IT investments to target enterprise architecture.
- 5 years of experience with developing “as-is” and “to-be” business information flows and business process modeling to include analyzing business requirements and working with SMEs from the functional areas.
- 5 years experience in EA program support, business architecture, stakeholder engagement, IT and EA governance and lifecycle management, EA development, implementation, communication, and content management.
- Familiar with the Federal EA Framework (FEAF), experience with OMB guidance such as the Enterprise Architecture Assessment Framework (EAAF), Federal Segment Architecture Methodology (FSAM), functional blueprint modernization efforts, and OMB 300/53.
- Preferred expertise in using EA modeling and repository tools such as IBM System Architect, CA ERwin and Rational to create artifacts using modeling method/notations
- Possess extensive leadership abilities with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of meeting project deadlines, delivering high-quality consulting services, building client relationships and developing follow-on and new business.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis, or a related field of study
- Minimum five years of experience in enterprise architecture program support, business architecture, stakeholder engagement, IT and EA governance and lifecycle management, enterprise architecture development, implementation, communication and content management.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant - 14 months ago