ExterNetworks is an established provider of IT and Telecom services, offering companies network solutions, Onshore -Offshore Project delivery services, Talent Acquisition with excellent Client satisfaction. We provide services across all regions in the USA. We are operating in a highly technical, competitive dynamic and fast paced industry. We are staffed with highly skilled, experienced people who have multidisciplinary experience and backgrounds. Our major competitive value lies in our people. We are aggressive in our goal of attracting the best with an exceptional employee experience. We provide a comprehensive benefits package and highly competitive compensation packages. See more at http://www.externetworks.com/
- Job Description:
Responsible for the performance of any/all functions involved in the development and/or maintenance of new or existing capabilities associates with the GRID application. Using programming language and technology, writes code, completes programming and documentation, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer applications. Will interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- ADDITIONAL HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS: * Hadoop - Intermediate - Desired* Zookeeper/Git/Gerrit - Intermediate - Desired* Hudson/Jenkins/Maven - Intermediate - Desired* Serialization (Java, POF, Avro, Thrift)- Intermediate - Desired
- 1) Java SE Expert Required
- 2) Apache Cassandra Intermediate Required
- 3) Oracle Coherence Intermediate Required
- 4) NOSQL Expert Required
- 5) XML Expert Required
- 6) Performance Measurement & Tuning (JVM & others) Intermediate Required
- 7) Unix Shell Scripting Expert Desired
- 8) PERL Scripting Intermediate Desired
- 9) IP Routing Protocols Intermediate Desired
- 10) See Job Description for additional skills Intermediate Desired
- This is a contract job with AT&T.
ExterNetworks Inc. - 8 months ago