Ishi is now hiring a Technical Architect to join our high performance team engaged in architecting; developing and delivering JEE based distributed applications.
As the Technical Architect you will provide technical expertise and guidance for the design and architecture of the projects. You will participate in the overall strategy, standardization, analysis, design, and implementation of enterprise applications. Interact with business partners to share and direct architecture practices that may affect business solution delivery.
The role will also involve evaluating and recommending emerging relevant technologies
8-10 years experience in object oriented Java software development, the candidate must be:
- Able to architect secure, n-tier, scalable, reliable systems, end-to-end.
- Able to deep dive into code to trouble-shoot the problems that no one else can resolve.
- A thought leader who enjoys sharing knowledge through mentoring, team presentations, and by leading by example.
- Familiar with modern methodologies, such as Scrum and XP.
- An expert on object oriented design, design patters, data structures, algorithms, and Java SE 5 or later.
- Familiar with enterprise Java frameworks, such as Java EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Familiar with system integration technologies, such as SOAP, REST, and RSS.
- Interested in, and aware of, the latest technology trends including mobile computing (Android and iPhone), social networking, and security.
- Able to lead a performance tuning exercise on a large, distributed system.
- Track record of Architecting, designing, implementing and delivering software in a results-oriented environment.
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from a reputed school
- Desired: Masters in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
Compensation will depend on experience and skills. Ishi Systems offers a benefits package that includes contributory medical, dental and vision coverage.
Ishi Systems - 22 months ago