Model Metrics, a salesforce.com company, provides transformational cloud services; making corporate visions a reality with cutting-edge cloud, social, and mobile technologies, complemented by world-class design. We are changing the way companies conduct business and interact with customers by empowering them to be socially connected, transforming their brands, and redefining their customer experience. Our team is made up of inventive, passionate, and tech-savvy individuals. Whether it's flashy UI on a customer-facing website, or an adoptable and game changing mobile app to power a company's sales reps, we do all the work on the surface and under the hood to make the social enterprise vision a reality. We're looking for our under-the-hood developer and architect types, and our designers, finishers, and beautifying types to build out our already amazing, and continually expanding team.
At Model Metrics, we’ve redefined “work” and have made it a place you want to go every day. We carry the spirited torch of a start-up where your ideas are heard and your inputs are recognized. And because Model Metrics is a salesforce.com company, go ahead and add in the resources and perks of what Forbes described as 'the most innovative company in the world.' As a salesforce.com company, Model Metrics offers employees the best of both worlds: small teams, entrepreneurial spirit, cutting edge projects, and fast execution backed by the vast resources of a world class market leader. Pretty good place to work, right? We think so, and we'd love for you to join us.
We are seeking innovative and passionate Technical Architects who share our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. The Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of cloud based solutions and technologies. These technologies include--but are not necessarily limited to--Salesforce.com, Force.com and Database.com APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and ETL technologies. It also requires that the Technical Architect maintain an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem.
- Work closely with Enterprise Delivery Managers, Functional Solution Architects and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Have ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for architecting and documenting a technical solution based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Lead and mentor the development team on the project.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Contribute excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Bachelors Degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business.
- 8+ years experience in developing technology solutions.
- 5+ years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting, systems development, and systems.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with ETL tools.
Model Metrics - 2 years ago