At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Technical Architect to join our team in Albany, New York.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Work with analyst to understand existing high level functional requirements of the modeling process.
- Review and analyze the existing modeling process.
- Review COBOL programs/WFL configurations to gain an understanding of how the existing modeling process works.
- Investigate alternative approaches for replacing the Unisys mainframe-based modeling process.
- Architect/propose new modeling solutions using custom software, COTS products, BI tools, etc.
- Develop cost/benefit analysis for proposed solutions.
- Demonstrate proof of concept prototype for proposed solutions.
Additional requested skills include:
- 5 years of experience with Data Analysis utilizing Financial modeling/Forecasting tools or principles.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- 5 years of experience using Business Intelligence and/or Reporting Tools to produce parameter driven reports.
- 5 years of experience with Data Warehouse design and implementation.
- 3 years of experience with UNISYS WFL/CANDE to script batch jobs.
- 5 years of experience in COBOL writing and debugging application program code.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT Data - 6 months ago
TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...