As a SAS Customer Intelligence (CI) Solution Architect you will provide SAS consulting services, including solution development, implementation and closeout at customer sites. You will be a project lead at implementing SAS CI products with a focus on Marketing Automation (MA). You will be asked to help with pre-sales scoping efforts, driving requirements and design of CI projects and participating in the build and implementation of Marketing Automation solutions at customer sites. This role is part of the US Customer Intelligence professional services organization.
Your responsibilities will also include:
o Understanding detailed customer requirements and how SAS can competitively achieve them
- Developing expert level knowledge of SAS Customer Intelligence business and technical capabilities for marketing including analytics, campaign management, optimization, and reporting.
- Providing support to pre-qualified sales opportunities by:
o Building customized solution demonstrations and presentations that effectively highlight SAS’ capabilities
o Helping to identify effort and scope for MA projects and determining delivering those results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading the implementation of MA at customers; taking direction from project manager and other managers as assigned.
- Reviewing and editing documentation for consulting projects, the Education Division and other divisions as needed.
- Providing reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, products and technologies.
- Participating in project requirements gathering, design, build, mentoring and close-out work.
- Preparing and presenting materials for site visits, project work, and training services.
- Contributing to service delivery effectiveness through the consistent application of Best Practices as specified by project plans.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or quantitative field; with
- 5 years of experience leading implementations of campaign management and/or campaign optimization software implementations.
- Associate's degree plus 8 years of the stated essential requirements; ~OR~
- High School (GED) diploma plus 10 years of the stated essential requirements
- Experience with internal and external customer facing presentations
- Strong facilitation and communications skills
- Must have knowledge of SAS technology, architecture and resources
- Clear understanding of implementing enterprise or large department software
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Travel as business requirements dictate at management discretion
- Excellent written and oral communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate with users with various technical backgrounds.
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Domain experience in marketing and high comfort level with database marketing segmentation and marketing data requirements
- Business Process knowledge with ability to articulate the integration of multiple SAS products to solve client problems
- Competitive Product Knowledge - market landscape in which SAS Marketing Automation competes. Experience with Campaign Management software or processes, including any of the following: Neolane, Unica, Chordiant, Aprimo, etc.
- Strong SAS knowledge of products and solutions offerings
SAS Institute Inc.
Jul 31, 2013, 8:13:10 AM
Sep 29, 2013, 10:59:59 PM
SAS Institute - 7 months ago
Don't talk back to this company about business intelligence. SAS (pronounced "sass") specializes in software used for...