Sakonent is a CRM 2.0 consultancy that focuses on the new generation of collaborative CRM (customer relationship management) solutions that can be deployed anywhere to deliver business value quickly, flexibly and progressively. Though CRM platforms have grown robust and mature, some now view them as commodities. Rather than focusing on the platforms themselves, we are defining new ways for clients to adopt and optimize use of these platforms. Sakonent was founded in 2009 by a group of ex-"Big 4" CRM consulting executives who acquired a ten-year-old offshore CRM consulting practice. Using all of their collective experience as a springboard, they apply the best of traditional CRM consulting to the CRM 2.0 world. Sakonent is privately held with 150 employees globally, and is headquartered in the Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois.
The Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the integration of cloud based solutions and technologies. This role will be responsible for integration, extensions, features and designing solutions using the various technologies that Sakonent leverages. Today these technologies include Salesforce.com, Siebel, and Dynamics among others. The Technical Architect must also maintain a high degree of understanding of the various components of the cloud-computing ecosystem. This role will work closely with Project Managers and Business Analysts and work directly with our clients to architect technology solutions needed to drive alignment of client needs. This role will have ownership of the solution from end to end and will be responsible for translating functional requirements into a technical solution. The Technical Architect will also be responsible for overseeing the development team on the project and confirming that the solution meets the specifications and standards defined.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree required in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering
- 8+ years experience in developing technology solutions
- 5+ years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting, systems development, and systems
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com development and customization
- SFDC Force.com Developer Certification (DEV 401)
- SFDC Force Advanced Developer Certification (DEV 501) preferred
- Experience with Enterprise Integration tools
- Extensive experience with Extract, transformation and load tools
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including Apex, XML, Java, C++, and/or .Net
- Experience developing custom end user systems
- Experience overseeing team members
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
To learn more about sakonent, and this or any of our other opportunities, please visit our website at www.sakonent.com.
- Experience with a professional consulting organization (e.g., Big 5 consulting)
- Extraordinary client facing skills with the ability to solve the clients’ needs and manage scope in a positive way.
- Ability to organize and lead client sessions that involve non-technical resources that result in clear requirements and technical design.
- Ability to generate client signoff and commitment to these designs and the solution