Silverline is a Gold Salesforce Implementation Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Our client base includes a variety of industries: financial services, healthcare, technology, and professional services. Silverline’s offerings include end-to-end deployment of Salesforce.com’s SalesCloud and ServiceCloud applications, Force.com development services, application integration, data migration services, and end user and administrator training. We build products on the Force.com platform that are sold on the AppExchange and used by boutique businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Silverline prides itself on developing innovative solutions for tough, technical projects.
We are looking for a talented Technical Architect to join our team at our headquarters in New York City.
- Design and document technical architectures that are modifiable, dependable and scalable
- Create and manage development team tasks and act as liaison between Engagement Managers and Development Team
- Advise on key architectural decisions around the Salesforce.com, Informatica platforms and other supporting technologies
- Facilitate client facing technical communication throughout the project to ensure accurate solution design
- Assist Engagement Manager and Solution Architect to deliver overall end-to-end implementation of Salesforce.com
- Evaluate projects from a technical perspective ensuring appropriate development decisions are executed
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- 3+ years designing and building applications on the Force.com platform
- 3+ years designing and building applications on alternate web-based platforms (such as Java, PHP, Ruby, etc.)
- 4+ years designing solutions with relational databases (such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Access)
- Experience designing and building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications using enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Strong background defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Ability to document requirements for custom code including VisualForce pages and APEX classes
- Proficient with Google Mail, Google Docs, MS Office and MS Visio
- Salesforce.com Developer/Advanced Developer certification
Silver Line offers the highest quality window at the best possible price. By extruding our own vinyl, injection molding our own hardware,...