Suncoast Solutions is a fast-paced, dynamic software company that focuses on quality, innovation, and caring in supporting hospice and home care agencies. The Technical Architect will provide senior-level developer contribution to a the team responsible for the design, development, and implementation of critical business application API’s using the .NET Framework. This role will serve as the technical expert and drive innovation for the Windows (.Net), Web, and mobile applications architecture. In this role, the qualified individual will act as a liaison between technology and business strategies helping achieve alignment of business strategies and technical capabilities.
We offer a full range of benefits including: health, vision, dental, paid time off and mileage/tuition reimbursement.
• Demonstrated competency with WCF, developing web services in the .NET environment, Service Oriented Architecture, and multi-tier software design and development
• Minimum of 5 years experience designing/developing desktop applications in WinForms and web applications using MVC
• Minimum of 5 years experience with Microsoft .NET platform using C#
• Minimum of 5 years experience using Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) & SDLC methodologies
• Experience with MVC 4 is desired
• Experience with OOA/OOD techniques to design enterprise applications
• Minimum of 5 years experience with development best practices, design patterns and common frameworks
• Experience in designing Mobile Applications a plus
• Knowledge of the design and implementation relational databases, with hands-on experience with at least one of Oracle, DB2, Progress, and SQL Server
• Knowledge of object-to-relational mapping tools such as NHibernate or Entity Framework
• Knowledge of Dependency Injection (IoC) using frameworks such as Unity, Castle, or Ninject
• Knowledge of Windows Identity Foundation is a plus
• Knowledge of HIPAA & HITECH desirable
• B.S. or higher degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science or related area. Microsoft Certification as an MCSD, MCAD, MCDBA a plus!
EOE/AAP Employer. Drug Free Workplace.