Systems Alliance is a Baltimore-based technology consulting company that serves clients across North America. From our office in Hunt Valley, Maryland we provide IT transformation, web design and development, packaged software and recruiting services to our clients in the commercial, education and healthcare industries. We are seeking candidates for a Technical Architect position in our Hunt Valley headquarters office that will support our consulting teams in the design, development, and implementation of complex technical solutions for our clients in areas such as:
• Microsoft Server 2003 and 2008 R2
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010
• Symantec NetBackup (Master Servers, Media Servers, NetBackup appliances)
• Virtualization solutions (Hyper-V and VMware)
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated the technical experience necessary to assess and implement complex technology solutions (software, hardware, services, support) in medium to large enterprises. Candidates should also have the ability to quickly absorb, analyze, develop, assess and articulate technical solutions to current and prospective clients. Prior consulting experience is a plus.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Regularly meet with IT Executives to assess technology issues and develop solutions with SAI and SAI’s partner solutions sets.
- Regularly meet with technical staff in existing SAI clients to monitor ongoing IT operations and identify opportunities for improvement
- Continuously increase technical knowledge, skills and experience through SAI internal and partner training, self-study and ongoing project experience
- Work with SAI Directors, Project Managers and other staff to design and deploy service offerings and build relationships with SAI partners
- Deliver technical briefings to CIOs and other Senior IT Executives among current and prospective clients
WHY WORK FOR SYSTEMS ALLIANCE?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- Prior experience with Microsoft Server 2003 to 2008 R2, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and other Microsoft Server processes, roles, and features
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010
- Knowledge of and practical experience with Symantec NetBackup environments
- Microsoft and Symantec certifications highly desired
- Hyper-V and VMware experience
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently
- Enjoys working collaboratively in teams
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Passionate about client success
- 5 or more years of experience in a technical role designing, deploying and or supporting enterprise-class technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, update and increase technical skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume as a Word document, including your annual compensation requirements and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Relocation and sponsorship are not available; principals only please.
- Your voice will be heard. You have the opportunity to be an integral part of a tight knit team in a small company where opinions and ideas are listened to and valued
You’ll grow professionally. Our employees are encouraged to further develop in their profession, stay on top of industry trends, and share their knowledge and experience with each other and our clients through our annual conference, webinars, blogs, and team collaboration events
You’ll work with great people. Systems Alliance hires nice, smart people who balance hard work with fun. We strive to make our work environment pleasant and productive, without interoffice politics.
- Location, location, location. Our location off of I-83 across from Hunt Valley Towne Centre is very convenient, and our office building has terrific amenities including a fitness center, cafeteria, childcare center, dry cleaner, auto detailer, health and nutrition store, and more
Competitive salary and benefits. We offer competitive salaries, 100% employer paid health insurance for staff, health savings accounts, 401(k) with a 25% match, paid time off and holiday pay
Systems Alliance, Inc
- 2 years ago - save job
Systems Alliance is a technology services firm. Our consultants, developers and project managers define and deliver Web, IT and business...