• The responsibilities required for the on-site Enterprise Application Architect resource include:
• Manage off-shore resources on Tool and SOA services support
• Participate on full-phase project governance including Architecture, design and code reviews
• Conduct POC’s on leading technologies
• Troubleshoot technical issues encounter by application developers
• Hands-on coding of common library components and various business applications
• 3+ years experience in developing and designing Google Web Toolkit (GWT) based applications
• Deep experience with: Technology R&D, Large-scale application development, Java/J2EE, Spring/Hibernate SQL/Oracle, Linux/Unix – 8+ yrs
• Experience with: Enterprise Architecture / Application Architecture, Source Code Control Systems and Configuration Management Systems (CVS, Subversion, Git), Application Servers (WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat),
• Design / UML, Design Patterns, Design, Architecture and Code reviews of large systems. 5+ yrs.
• Strong knowledge of Messaging Technologies, Integration Technologies, Profiling / Performance tuning, ETL / Data Synchronization. 4+ yrs.
• Hands on experience with Clustering / Caching, Continuous Integration, Unit / Integration / Load / Performance Testing. 3+ yrs.
• Strong familiarity with: Emerging Languages (Scala, Ruby, Clojure), Spring Web Flow / Seam, OSGI, Cloud Apps / Hadoop / MapReduce / Grid Computing, 2+ yrs.
• Broadcast Engineering and Video Technology experience a big plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven experience in managing offshore teams
TechAspect Solutions - 7 months ago