Title: Technical Architect
Location: Americas-United States-New York
Job Number: 130078
The Reporting Architect is a key member of the Hire to Retire (H2R) group and works closely with the HRIS Reporting and Analytics team, Master Data Architect, Business Analysts and other project teams to organize the reporting system development effort. The Reporting Architect owns the design and vision that underlies a Global Human Resources (HR) reporting solution and the execution of that vision into the solution. He/she is responsible to harmonize, rationalize, and standardize” the application landscape for a relevant business process, having consolidation and support as top priorities for the process portfolio. The Reporting Architect works closely with the Global H2R Solution Architecture team to ensure appropriate solution is in alignment with the Global vision and that ELC standards/guidelines are met.
* Owner of global blueprint design for HR Reporting solution, which will present an accurate, secure view of Global HR information to the organization.
* Create application designs, ensures solution architecture is effective and stable
* Works closely with regional and global Architects, HR Information Systems (HRIS), and Business Analyst at the scope and requirements definition phase of a project to ensure solution is effectively and efficiently designed; educate Business Analyst regarding value of effective use of architecture
* Work with Business Analyst to perform data modeling, configuration, parameterization, use-case analysis, mock-ups, and prototypes based on requirements analysis; this also includes tradeoff analysis
* Manage external consultants to assist with solution implementation
* Work with SAI team to execute GIS technology architecture roadmap to ensure seamless delivery of IT solutions
* Provide input to sourcing decisions (make/buy) in collaboration with business analyst
* Ensure solution design meets compliance standards for ELC corporate policies, PCI, and other security and GIS Risk Management & Compliance guidelines
* Leverage Oracle eBusiness solutions and architecture where ever feasible
* Understands customer and market trends; and provides information and advice on relevant emerging technology tools and platforms that may result in improvements to current processes
* Bachelors Degree
* In-depth technical knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), preferably 11g, Data Modeling and ETL/data warehousing architectures.
* Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA). HR Analytics module desired.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to work effectively with HR/HRIS business groups globally. Easily translates between the business and technical worlds.
* Solid understanding of HR business practices and terminology.
* Knowledge of reporting architecture, applications development, package implementation, and solutions management.
* Skill in developing detailed technical documentation, studies and specifications.
* Basic knowledge of SOA, middleware technologies, and enabling products.
* Basic knowledge of best practices within the Systems Development Lifecycle, Release Management, Problem Management and other key processes.
* Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines; ability to make decisions with limited information.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Corporate Departments
Estee Lauder - 23 months ago