Assist in defining the Technical Reference Architecture for an agency’s infrastructure modernization program that includes Identity management and mobility access. This role is responsible for the following:
Technical Understanding / Skills and Experience
- Documentation of the technical solution and ensure that it meets the business capabilities requirements defined by the Federal client.
- Mapping the technical solution to the Technical Reference Architecture.
- Support working group meetings including the development of meeting notes, briefings, and presentations.
- Support the development of the solution architecture, including, but not limited to documenting high-level architectures, detailed functional requirements, frameworks and transition plans.
- Support Project Manager with project plan management, project status report creation and tracking of project issues and action items
- IT architecture and/or Enterprise Architecture experience is a plus
- Understanding of Frameworks, Tools and Methods, including Zachman; TOGAF; FEA; DODAF
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures
- Understands Identify Management concepts and architecture
- Ability to understand and communicate business processes and technical documentation
- Experience with reviewing and editing business documentation including technical requirements, business processes and implementation plans.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings, providing well defined agendas, tracking /managing action items and taking meeting notes.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
Education / Experience
- BS in EE, CS or related field or combination of College Degree with relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in business analyst role for technical services
- Federal Government experience is a plus
- eligible for a secret clearance
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.