We have market-leading alliances with many of the world's leading software and services vendors. With our market partners, we jointly develop comprehensive business solutions built with deep industry expertise that will help you transform your business in the midst of today's rapidly changing market conditions. The combination of alliance offerings and our services helps customers drive business value in the areas of IT financial management, IT service management, IT asset management and electronic content/records risk management – among many other vital functions.
This position will deliver best practice requirements analysis, primarily in gathering, analyzing and negotiating business requirements and then producing high quality project deliverables that meet business needs.
This position supports multiple projects, from the translation of market requirements into business requirements, through to Detailed Business Requirements / High Level Technical Requirements (HLR) including prototyping and thin slice design and development.
1. Experience in leading business requirement definition projects
2. Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely gather, interpret, analyze and then document information
3. Proven experience in analytical, research and problem-solving techniques
4. Experience in market analysis, business process modeling and use case analysis
5. Proven experience successfully facilitating workshops with various stakeholders Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to articulate complex processes and concepts to non-experts
6. Ability to establish creative solutions to meet requirements
Whether you're a recent graduate just beginning your career, a senior consultant looking for new and exciting opportunities or a seasoned executive on the leadership track, our world-class learning and development programs provide you and your manager with the education, information and tools you need to progress in your career with us.
Fujora Group Technologies - 19 months ago