- Design and create the layout, text, and images for user manuals, service manuals, and other collateral.
- Conduct principal photography, editing, and post-production rendering for videos, including performing or coordinating voice-over talent and other audio elements.
- Prepare electronic files for release, print, and web use. Work with Purchasing to coordinate and approve print samples.
- Partner with Product Managers, Team Leaders, and Engineers to understand and create collateral content and revise these materials from start to finish. Incorporate branding elements developed by Marketing into final output.
- Coordinate the use of translations through direct communication with vendors to receive quotes, approve files, and process translation purchase orders.
- Benchmark competitor and non-bicycle industry technical collateral.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and writing sample(s
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing & Communication, Journalism, English, or similar. Or 2+ years of experience writing technical documentation for a broad audience in a professional setting.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of design and layout concepts for written materials.
- Must be proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications Word and Excel. A working knowledge of Sony Vegas or similar video production software is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate creativity, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with customers, fellow employees, supervisors, and cross-functional teams.
- Multi-media, print, and web publishing experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with the bicycle industry and products is a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally for projects as needed.