Senior Technical Consultant
Professional Services Department
ClickSoftware is the leading provider of workforce management and service optimization solutions that create business value for service operations through higher levels of productivity, customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness. Combining educational, implementation and support services with best practices and its industry-leading solutions, ClickSoftware drives service decision making across all levels of the organization. From proactive customer demand forecasting and capacity planning to real-time decision making, incorporating scheduling, mobility and location-based services, ClickSoftware helps service organizations get the most out of their resources. With over 130 customers across a variety of industries and geographies, and strong partnerships with leading platform and system integration partners – ClickSoftware is uniquely positioned to deliver superb business performance to any organization. The company is headquartered in Burlington, Mass. and Israel, with offices in Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The Technical Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to successfully implement our client’s product offerings. The Technical Consultant will work within defined project teams to perform the technical implementation and necessary application configuration and development outlined during customer requirements meetings. The Technical Consultant will be responsible for design, configuration and development of enterprise level, mission critical systems.
The Senior Technical Consultants hired in the Mooresville, NC area will join an experienced ClickSoftware Professional Services team to work onsite with one of our clients.
· Work with the Solution Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution.
· Take part in the implementation of the service optimization solution. Involves application configuration and some development (20%).
· Provide technical support to the customer during the implementation phase.
· Assist with the installation of ClickSoftware products
· Consult and assist customer with fine-tuning the application functionality and service optimization to meet customer’s service business objectives.
· Consult and assist customer or third party integrator to develop CRM\ERP interfaces to our products’ APIs (XML).
· Provide technical training to the customer technical staff.
· Provide on-site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment.
Skills & Experience
· At least 5 years experience in client facing Professional Services or similar consulting roles in a client/vendor relationship.
· Two years experience working with VB.Net or C#.
· Experience with Oracle or MS SQL-Server.
· Experience with related enterprise CRM, ERP, and order management software such as SAP, Oracle and legacy applications.
· Strong desire to work both in design and in 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of ClickSoftware solutions (20% development).
· At least 2 years of hands-on experience with the implementation of enterprise commercial business applications (e.g. CRM, ERP).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Desire to work in environment where development attributes to 20% of overall job activities.
· Design and Solution Architect experience is a plus.
Education : B.S. in Computer Science preferred
Travel: Approximately 20% (domestic)
Location: Mooresville, NC
Reports to: Director of Professional Services
ClickSoftware - 14 months ago