A Technical Content Manager needs to have exceptional attention to detail, catching not just whether their own work is technically correct but anything that may have slipped through in the content itself.
Key to the role is extreme proactivity, self-starting, multitasking and being a strong team player and builder.
A successful Technical Content Manager will be constantly eager to learn more professionally, technically and about the client, striving for excellence in all work.
Accurately and efficiently populate and maintain multiple content management systems in a fast paced environment, all while keeping a constantly positive and proactive attitude.
- Populate client-specific content management systems.
- Collect and prepare resources from a range of internal systems.
- Ensure quality throughout entire process – both personal work and the content coming in.
- Support CMSs, templating systems and one off pages with custom XHTML/HTML5 and CSS.
- Accurately interpret wireframe, specifications documents and comps, ensuring their adherence in created websites.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-started, extremely proactive.
- Team player: Consistent positive attitude, even in the face of challenging daily obstacles and fast pace. Seek ways to positively impact attitudes of colleagues.
- Accurately estimate timelines for personal projects, factoring challenges due to multitasking.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met.
- Request help in a timely and constructive manner when needed.
- Fully test and troubleshoot own and group work, ensuring consistently error free, high quality results.
- Clearly communicate with other team members and other teams in both written and verbal form.
- Handle all interactions with clients in a professional manner.
- Calmly and professionally handle last minute changes and delays.
Digitaria provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, and is headquartered in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter.
This is an in-house position and candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to San Diego.
- Understand client’s products, industry and business intimately.
- Understand and advocate industry technical best practices and the reasons for using them.
- Constantly demonstrate an eagerness to learn more and strive for greater excellence.