Open service tickets and respond to and resolve requests that meet Tier I criteria. The home location for this position is our Langhorne, PA office. The position will also require occasional travel to our client's offices and two-week pager coverage approximately once every two months. Occasional overtime work should be expected.
· Function as a member of the mindSHIFT support team; communicate often with the team, utilize team resources to get the job done effectively and rapidly.
· Provide support to users in their use of the firm's application set
· Diagnose printer equipment for proper functionality and recommend maintenance and service as necessary
· Respond to and resolve user requests/issues regarding desktop hardware
· Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with switches or other network equipment as problems arise
· Assist users in setting up and using remote access at home or on the road
· Review tickets periodically to assure timely handling and follow up as necessary
· Seek assistance from peers and managers in the Customer Care Group as necessary.Â Escalate issues that require attention from a more senior member of the Customer Care staff.
· Basic understanding of Office application suite, general office automation tools and related troubleshooting.
· Confident and customer-oriented, with a desire to resolve problems to the customer's satisfaction while maintaining focus on productivity, efficiency and quality.
· Adaptable, flexible, patient and professional even under tense customer situations.
· Ability to work in a fast paced and often high-pressure environment.
· Excellent Communication skills – verbal and written.
· Good data entry and time management skills.
Experience & Education:
· AAS degree or Technical School.
· A+ certification and/or Network+ certification desirable.
· Citrix and terminal services experience desirable.