Customers and developers are reaching out to Leap Motion on a consistent basis. We need seasoned Technical Customer Service Representatives to provide excellent technical support via email and phone.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with one of the most revolutionary technologies that has come around in years. We are primed for exponential growth and to be a technology powerhouse.
- Provide email and phone support to Leap Motion Controller users
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by providing fast and accurate responses
- Handle user inquiries ranging from technical issues (hardware, software and app) to general product questions to escalations from our Tier 1 team
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate bugs appropriately. Follow up with Escalation team to ensure timely response
- Maintain our established service levels and our quality and productivity standards
- Educate users on the functionality and use of our new revolutionary Leap Motion Controller device
- Understanding our product, systems, processes, features; process refunds, credits, and returns
- Identify trends in customer questions and issues
- Document customer interactions in our NetSuite CRM system
- Handle customer escalations in a professional manner and transfer them to our Manager
- Develop and refine support standard responses and knowledge base articles
- Be proactive and identify improvements to communicate to Manager
- A passion for new and innovative technology and knowledge of the latest tech trends
- 1-2+ years of customer service experience preferably in consumer electronics and technical support environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong technical background
- Excellent writing skills, able to quickly compose clear and concise answers
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Dependable with the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- BS or BA degree, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Netsuite CRM system preferred
- Free catered lunch
- Full health / dental / vision
LEAP Motion is making the world's most accurate gesture controlled input device. With sub-millimeter accuracy, real-time response rate and ten-ﬁnger mapping, the Leap is years ahead of its time, and fundamentally changes how humans interact with computers.
Join the 8 million others who have seen our demo video at www.leapmotion.com.
We've been featured in over 800 news articles, won many innovation awards and been quoted as “The Most Important New Technology Since the Smart Phone”: http://bit.ly/LQMpTY.
We have had overwhelming interest from consumers pre-ordering our device and we have had an overwhelming response from developers, with over 30,000 applications for our SDK looking to build revolutionary apps in the areas of 3D design/graphics, science/medical, games, robotics, AR/VR, data/imaging, education, art/music creation/presentations and many more -- all of which will kick start the LEAP App Store.
In addition, we are collaborating with top-tier manufacturers who are planning to license/integrate our technology into millions of laptops, monitors, TVs, gaming consoles, tablets, phones, cars, robots, appliances, simulators, and much more.
We have secured $44.55 Million in funding by top-tier VCs, including Andreessen Horowitz, Highland Capital, Founders Fund amongst others.
Leap Motion - 18 months ago