Tradebe Environmental Service is a member of the TRADEBE GROUP. The TRADEBE GROUP consists of 20 companies that supply services in areas of environmental protection and management, treatment and recycling of industrial and urban waste and sewage in Spain, United States and the UK.. Tradebe Environmental Service, the US Operations for the TRADEBE GROUP, has sales of $150 million.
The Tradebe Environmental Service is seeking a Technical Field Service Sales Specialist to develop and maintain customer base in established geographical region.
The Technical Field Service Sales Specialist will develop, grow and maintain labpack line of business within non-industrial customer base (universities, research
centers, etc.) in established geographical region.
- Implement the Tradebe’s direct sales strategy to grow and maintain customer base.
- Achieve desired sales objectives and goals within specified time frame.
- Effective use information management system in order to provide daily, weekly updates to upper management.
- Maintain and grow the existing customer base at the direction of the Regional Sales Manager.
- Achieve monthly sales goals.
- Make a minimum number of direct customer sales calls per week.
- Execute Strategic and Business Development initiatives. Successfully develop and execute a business plan. Business Development to focus on, labpack line of business at Colleges, Universities, Hospitals/Health Care, State programs HHW and also Industrial accounts at the direction of the Regional Sales Manager.
- Develop and maintain territorial market information with the assistance of Customer Service Representative. (CSR) and Regional Sales Manager.
- Present Tradebe’s full service capabilities to potential customers, including Field Services, Recycle Reuse and Tradebe.
- Direct Services.Makes service calls on current customer base and sell deep at these accounts utilizing all Tradebe services.
- Understand service capabilities to effectively communicate to customers and prospective customers recycling goals and initiatives.
- Offer guidance with the completion of Tradebe’s profile documents.
- Assist in the completion of requests for bids and proposals.
- Follow-up on the status of quotations and bids in order to secure new business.
- Participate in trade shows.
- Assist in the collection of delinquent receivables, when requested.
- Make routine phone calls to Regional Sales Manager and CSR to discuss account activity.
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely matter.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities or responsibilities that are required in this position.
- BS Degree in Chemistry preferred, other degrees and/or industry experience will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the environmental service industry preferably in technical field sales area.
- Verbal and written communication skills to present multi line of services.
- Effective, persuasive speaker and writer that can present Tradebe services to gain customer growth.
- Must have Excel, Word, and Power Point knowledge
- Must have knowledge of information management systems
- Must be able to multi-task in face pace environment in order to achieve goal.
Tradebe Environmental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.