Provide phone and desk side support to end users on a variety of issues. Act as a liaison between customers and other internal support staff to assure accurate incident interpretation. Maintain communications with customers during the incident resolution process. Articulate, pleasant phone manner. Strong desktop support skills to resolve higher level issues. Listens, perceives, researches, resolves and follows through with customer issues. 24/7 operation with flexible hours, this is a shift position. Develops and maintains positive customer relations. Coordinates with team members to ensure all employee requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Ability to perform problem diagnosis, analyze data and provide an effective solution. Must have excellent communication skills. Adds information to existing knowledge base, writes documentation and documents procedures.
- College degree or related work experience
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Mac Operating systems
- Knowledge of various hardware and software products including Citrix, Microsoft Office Suite, Exchange Administration, McAfee Antivirus, System Management Server (SMS).
- Remote software knowledge using SMS, Proxy and Remote Desktop.
- Strong knowledge of wireless devices and technologies (phones and tablets)
- Must be motivated, detail orientated, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an efficient manner
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlas Air, Inc. - 23 months ago