GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, delivering, and evaluating technical education courses to ensure that customer (internal and external) needs are met.
• Work in a team environment to ensure that requirements for courses are met and that course development and delivery is completed on time and within budget.
• Approximately 60-80% delivery time and SME support of development for new product introductions, maintaining existing education courses, classrooms and equipment.
• Support eLearning initiatives as subject matter experts.
• Facilitate hands-on and virtual lab experiences
• Deliver Distance Learning courses by using virtual delivery methods and tools.
• Travel up to 25% to deliver training to internal and external customers.
• Serve as a mentor for other team members where appropriate.
1. Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in Engineering or Training, or relevant product knowledge and experience, Or Associates degree and 4 years of experience in Engineering or Training, or relevant product knowledge and experience, Or High School Diploma and 6 years of experience in Engineering or Training, or relevant product knowledge and experience.
2. Working knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office software applications.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Experience with adult education principles, training design and delivery techniques or Experience in installation and service of GEHC products.
2. Demonstrated commitment to customer quality and customer satisfaction in and outside of the classroom
3. Experience in the instructional design process
4. Customer driven, results driven, action oriented, risk taker, flexible, team player and creative problem solver
5. Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to identify and adjust to students who have varied learning styles
6. Excellent written and presentation skills, experience in innovative course delivery
7. Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
8. Outstanding communication skills, and ability to work with teams in a fast paced, high-energy environment
Apply to job
Save to cart
GE Careers - 14 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...