Technical Integration Architect
- As the Technical Integration Architect, you will be the primary technical resource for all market facing activities at Krux. This includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting the sales team on all technical aspects of the sales process
- Working with the Client Solutions team to develop and implement the overall solution architecture for a Krux customer
- Custom data analysis to produce insights outside the standard Krux platform
- Expert level understanding of the online advertising eco-system
- Experience with Ad Servers and the Display Advertising “Yield Stack”
- Programming experience with Java and/or Python
- Big data processing experience with Hadoop/Hive/etc.
- Ability to translate white-board ideas into execution; this job is not just giving good meeting, but also delivering working, practical solutions
- Strong people skills and the Zen-like understanding that customers might not be as smart as you, but they’re always right
- Experience with Amazon AWS technologies (EC2, S3, EMR, etc.)
- NoSQL technologies (HBase/Redis/etc.)
- Ability to take initiative and work in a self-motivated, self-directed environment
- You’re good on your feet, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a proven track record of persuading customers and articulating solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients and partners on complex solution architectures
Krux Digital - 19 months ago
Krux delivers cloud-based consumer data solutions through a combination of Big Data and proprietary algorithms.
We make web pages faster...