Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
The Technical Integrator is responsible for supporting a large, enterprise technical integration (TI) program management office (PMO) in successfully developing 17 concurrent application development projects across multiple releases.
- Define and validate program level technical processes, standards and designs
- Provide support to specific projects as an Integration SME.
- Work independently to review, validation and monitor the project’s technical direction
- Proactively identify any potential project technical issues and resolve, escalate and communicate the issues to the program level as required.
- Collaborate with other Technical Integrators, Technical Architects, Analysts and the Client across the program at the project, program and executive level.
- Minimum 7 years of experience of technical development functions: design, coding, unit testing, deployment, production support, analyzing business requirements and modeling data. (JEE preferred, but not required)
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) or other Enterprise/Multisystem Integration Platforms.
- Strong development experience integrating systems.
- Independent with strong initiative, but also an enthusiastic team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability and experience to brief executives.
- Proven track record of meeting project deadlines, delivering high-quality services, building client relationships and developing follow-on and new business.
BS Degree required
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including 15 days off in your first year (timebank, including sick days), all federal holidays, a community service day, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, paid professional training and development, and much more. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant, Inc - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard