Agilex is seeking a Technical Lead to work in one of our fastest growing Agile development programs within our Justice and Homeland Security Sector. The individual will be responsible for working with various technical teams to develop and engineer enterprise level solutions as they pertain to the migration of applications to the target platform. The individual will also provide architectural and specific component guidance as appropriate.
- Work with technical team members to identify and help engineer technical solutions.
- Serve as a technical leader for impromptu and ad hoc teams to accomplish a variety of tasks on a periodic basis.
- Interface with other technical teams as necessary and act as a conduit for the migrations team to the rest of the enterprise.
- Take lead on the creation of technical documentation and deliverables such as white papers, architectural diagrams, and presentations
- Engage with client personnel at all levels to explain complex technical concepts and brief o progress of various technical initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all technical teams “down in the weeds” as well as the ability to effectively communicate with senior level program managers at the “5000 foot view”
- Knowledge and familiarity with all layers of the technology stack, with specific focus on general enterprise architecture and design
- Familiarity / knowledge around the following technologies: F5, Apache HTTP Server, Weblogic Server, Linux (any flavor), Oracle Database
- Competency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 3-5 years team leadership experience.
- 3-5 years of technical lead experience.
2011 National Capital Business Ethics Award Winner (Medium Company Category
- 5-7 years work experience in Enterprise IT Engineering and/or Architecture
- Has lead any type of migration / data center relocation effort
- Experience with any of the CI suite of tools (Subversion, Hudson, Maven, Ant)
- Preferable that this person was an “in the weeds” technical person of multiple disciplines at the start of his/her career and has gradually moved up to senior engineering/architecture positions
- United States Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust.
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
Agilex has quickly established itself as one of our industry’s most innovative and successful firms. We are known for tackling...