Senior Analyst / Team Lead SAP financials
. Identifies the need for new IT processes as well as significant improvements to major IT processes and drives the development and implementation of those Leads or contributes to enterprise-wide solutions that impact multiple businesses, functions, and/or countries. Leads or contributes in a significant way to major projects or critical business processes.
· Represents the needs of the business, function, or geography during the IT priority-setting process.
· Identifies leverage opportunities where IT can provide cost-effective, standard solutions to meet the needs of multiple business/function/geography organizations.
· Actively participates in IT projects to ensure that business, function, and geography “customers” are included appropriately and ensures that they receive sufficient and timely communications.
- Prior program/project management experience in a complex SAP environment
- Leads architectural design reviews to ensure conformance of proposed designs to architectural standards
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
7-10 years’ experience in SAP environment
• Prior SAP configuration experience in ECC6.0 is highly desired.
• Demonstrable experience using SAP BW/ SAP NetWeaver BI platforms with FI content is a plus.
• Evaluation of new releases and/or support packs within realm of expertise and provide recommendations on whether these changes should be applied to production to meet business requirements
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills, Excellent consulting skills, Demonstrated leader, Self confident
• Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English language
• High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
• Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Able to mediate opposing viewpoints; Work well in a team environment
• Prior program/project management experience in a complex SAP environment is a definite plus
• Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools like HP QC, SAP TAO etc...
• Experience with Borland Caliber (Requirements Management) and/or Provision is a plus.
• Leads architectural design reviews to ensure conformance of proposed designs to architectural standards.
• Good knowledge of usage of FI specific IDOCs and BAPIs.
• Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and SAP Solution Manager is preferred.
. Experience with "SAP to SAP" as well as "SAP to non-SAP" application integration using various technologies like ALE, XI and other middleware solutions
. Hands-on functional and configuration experience in FI including integration points with other SAP modules
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...