The role involves design, coding and testing of mission critical enterprise server side software product. Activities include user story and requirement analysis, design, coding and unit-testing. Team members are building the next generation PROS products using innovative technologies. The role requires coding experience developed through professional experience. Fit assessment is not based on number of years in the workforce but on demonstrated coding skills and problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Familiarity with enterprise technologies like server side Java, Spring, Linux, NoSQL (Cassandra/ MongoDB), Oracle, XML, JSON, Web Services (REST API preferred), RMI
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience with BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology
- Experience working with multi-threaded applications
- Experience with Networking and Client-server architecture concepts
Pros. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
SmartPros Ltd. (SmartPros) provides learning and training solutions for professional markets, including accounting/finance, legal,...