Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:|
Required and Desired Skills:
● Outstanding oral and written communication skills; superior analytical and problem solving skills
● Demonstrated ability to transform complex business requirements into sound technical designs and implementations
● Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, fun and rewarding team-based environment
● Expert-level knowledge and experience in object-oriented design and programming concepts
● 8+ years (expert level) design and development experience in Java (Core Java, Spring, web services using CXF)
● 7+ years (expert level) design and development experience in Perl, specifically, the following skills:
● Application development (as opposed to strictly CGI or maintenance scripts)
● DBI/DBD, especially Sybase and Oracle; DBIx is a plus
● Usage as well as creation of Perl modules
● Advanced SQL/database programming in one or more of the following commercial relational databases: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL
● Competency in basic Linux platform development and deployment activities
● Demonstrated experience with unit testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, Test::More) and a solid understanding of unit testing fundamentals.
● Experience with XML, HTML, VB Script, CGI, Java Script, AJAX
● Experience with Tomcat or JBoss and web technologies such as SOAP, REST and RMI
● Experience with source control packages such as Subversion or CVS
● Experience with J2EE (Servlets, JSP's, Custom Java Tags, etc.)
● Experience in agile software development methodology is desired
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
About Sogeti USA:
If you are looking to join a company with a proven record of success and limitless growth opportunities, start with Sogeti USA. We are a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public sector organizations. Operating in 23 U.S. locations, the Sogeti USA business model is built on providing customers with local accountability and vast delivery expertise. Sogeti USA is a leader in helping clients develop, implement and manage practical IT solutions to help run their business better. With over 40 years of experience, Sogeti USA offers a comprehensive portfolio of services including Advisory Services, Application Development with New Technologies, Business Information Management Services, Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Cloud and Security Services, Mobile Services and Testing Services.
Part of the employee experience at Sogeti USA is working for a company that truly values the individual. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a relationship with each each member of our team and our mission to exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we exceed our clients'. At Sogeti USA, that begins with what we believe is a highly competitive benefits package.
Sogeti - 15 months ago
Sogeti USA helps businesses face up to their market challenges. A regional subsidiary of Sogeti, an operating division of global consulting...