The primary role is to design, develop and deliver data warehouse solutions for Communication, Media and Entertainment customers. This person is the overseer of the data architecture design for the data warehouse project(s) and must have skills in logical/physical design. The individual must have expertise in converting business and technical requirements into a comprehensive data design for the warehouse.
- Partner with the Teradata TAs and Consulting Partners to identify new Teradata opportunities.
- Analyze and define logical design to support enterprise information needs, ensuring efficient, effective distribution of database resources.
- Analyze and define physical database design.
- Lead highly complex EDW Engagements
- Serve as the primary interface to the ADC offshore development team.
- Provide technical presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- 8 plus years of experience or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of Telecommunications data and processes.
- Previous work experience in large systems (VLSI); TERADATA, IBM, DEC-VAX, utilizing DB2, RDB, ORACLE DBMS Systems.
- A minimum of 5 years of in-depth Teradata experience. Multiple Teradata Certifications a PLUS.
- Experience in the design and implementation of relational DBs at an enterprise level.
- Project Leadership experience
- Expert level Teradata data warehouse implementation experience
- Expert level Informatica/Teradata architecture experience.
- Teradata SQL.
- Teradata Utilities (TPump; Multiload; Fastload; FastExport).
- Oracle (Oracle to Teradata Migration Experience is MANDATORY).
- Goldengate knowledge is a plus.
Americas Sales & Services
Teradata is a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. We help organizations...