Excelacom is seeking a talented Technical Manager for Philadelphia, PA. This position will require a Technical Manager to work with business and technical team members in managing the customized ordering solution that is integrated with multiple systems. The ideal candidate will have experience in project management, development, requirements definition, system analysis, high level and low level design for commercial grade systems within the telecommunications industry. Previous experience in the telecommunication industry is required. Previous technical consulting experience is preferred. This position requires a self-motivated candidate to work under minimal supervision in order to address the challenge at hand. Previous development experience and knowledge of leading development methodologies including agile, waterfall and scrum) would be beneficial.
• Document/Review System requirements for Interfaces.
• Work directly with client senior executives
• Telecommunications domain knowledge is required in order to work collaboratively with the customer in documenting the interface requirements
• Subject matter expert to design and development teams
• Attending JADs for any initiative that impacts Integration
• Writing IRDs (Interface Requirement Document) and providing walkthrough to Offshore PDG, Design and Dev teams.
• Reviewing design. This involves late night and early morning calls.
• Development co-ordination. To ensure timely delivery and development as per IRD and Design. This involves late night and early morning calls.
• Client POC for all Integration items.
• Root Cause Analysis for any Integration defects on E2E/BAT environment.
• Production Deployment support.
• Experience on Web services (writing WSDL, client code for consuming system etc..)
• Experience on distributed applications
• 5+ years of experience on Core Java
• 3+ years of experience on Weblogic
• 5+ Years in experience on in the Telecommunications Domain
• Working knowledge of spring framework
• Experience on J2EE technologies like JSP, JDBC etc.
• Experience on Offshore Co-ordination
• Client facing experience
• Experience on XML with different parsing technologies like SAX, DOM.
• 4+ years of experience of engaging the customers in JRD sessions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
• Demonstrate good understanding of Telecommunications industry domain
• Demonstrate good understanding of BSS/OSS
• Demonstrate high level of written and oral communication skills in the English language
• Open to travel 100%
• Previous experience in managing offshore development teams
• Flexibility to meet and exceed company and client expectations
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
• Demonstrated poise, confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives in a clear and concise manner
• Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and multi-task assignments
• Experience in a consulting and/or IT environment is preferred
• Experience in meeting deadlines in a high pressure environment
ExcelaCom - 2 years ago