Our client, a global leader in the biotech industry, is searching for a Technical Manager for their Manufacturing group.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Develop an optimal sanitization regimen and identify methods or practices that help prevent proliferation of microorganisms.
- This work will include the development of an experimentally designed protocol. It includes the management of the study, i.e., ensuring that related work is completed per the protocol requirements.
- Evaluate and identify areas for optimization of the Product Changeover Operations (PCO) in order to achieve a target five (5) day changeover from the current ten (10) day process.
- Develop process models that describe PCO methods, collect data, analyze the data, develop a final report that includes recommendations and associated implementation plan(s).
· Minimum Bachelor of Science in fields related to Biological Science or Biotechnology
· Knowledgeable in CHO manufacturing processes.
· Knowledgeable in Manufacturing systems, such as bioreactors, chromatography columns, UF/DF systems, etc.
· Knowledgeable of GMP Quality systems such as validation and change control.
· Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
· Excellent skills with business applications such as MS Word, MS Excell and MS Powerpoint
On Assignment - 30+ days ago