Are you passionate about software? Are you constantly pushing yourself to learn new technologies to develop better, faster and more efficient applications? Then CoStar is the place for you. Everyone at CoStar is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way our users consume and use commercial real estate data. We are THE leading data provider to the $11 trillion commercial real estate industry. Every day customers use our data and products to make multi-million dollar investment decisions. We are growing rapidly and searching for a Technical Manager who can take us to the next level. Are you up for the challenge?
The Technical Manager provides project definition and implementation through hands-on management of his/her software development team leveraging Agile Scrum development and project management best practices defined by the company. He/she is responsible for the execution of software development projects to achieve the company’s strategic objectives and must work closely with Product Design & other technical managers. |
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of development experience
- 2+ years of prior team management experience with minimum of two direct reports preferred
- Experience in Mainframe and Web based technologies is preferred
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
- High proficiency in testing methodology, SDLC methodology, test documentation procedures and QA Best Practices
- Understanding & implementation of automated test processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Must be able to communicate at a level appropriate to the audience (direct reports, peers and senior management)
- Excellent team building, negotiation and consensus building abilities
- Ability to motivate and build high performance testing and software development teams
LoopNet - 8 months ago
Feeling out of the loop when it comes to commercial real estate? LoopNet provides information services to the commercial real estate market...