Scope, plan, negotiate, and manage enterprise business application design and development
Work with leads to facilitate specification, design, implementation and deployment of client solutions
Experience in forms, reports, workflows, interfaces, process improvement & planning
Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Relational databases and Data Modeling
Build successful project teams
Oversee work quality, timeliness, and professionalism of software developers
Clear understanding and good experience of the SDLC processes - Agile Model
Exposure to enterprise business applications such as ERP or CRM.
Experience: 8+ years of experience leading small development teams and/or consultants required; history of successful project leadership in high profile application development required; demonstrated success in client and project management required; experience working in a professional services environment and knowledge of multiple project management styles preferred.
- Hands-on approach essential. 50% Technical 30% management and 20% Technical guidance to the Team
- Must have the ability to lead teams as well as work independently.
- Must have basic client negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
MetricStream Inc. - 23 months ago