Mirantis delivers OpenStack® clouds. We’re the largest independent vendor of OpenStack services and technology. We are 370 people strong and deliver all the integration, training and support requested for companies to succeed with production-grade OpenStack. We are profitable, have strong investors and ample cash reserves.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on technical marketing demand generation manager. The person will play a critical role in qualifying marketing leads and providing input to marketing on which programs generate best leads. Working in collaboration with marketing and sales, the primary objective of the lead development manager is to engage with inbound prospects, deliver “sales ready” pre-qualified leads to the sales team. This person will report to VP of Marketing and must be located in Silicon Valley.
The ideal candidate must have superb people skills and have no reservations about picking up the phone and calling around cold and warm prospects. Successful candidates will be able to credibly engage technical prospects to understand their use cases, technical plans, and basic configurations. Some technical background is required to understand Mirantis’ products, OpenStack and the open source ecosystem.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Responsible for prospecting and new business acquisition, meeting the assigned quota of “sales ready” pre-qualified leads that will be established by the company
- Ongoing nurturing of existing warm leads via email follow-ups, calls etc.
- Ability to identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities during the qualification process
- A solid understanding and ability to articulate elements of OpenStack, cloud, and infrastructure technologies, including Linux, networking, and storage and application development
- Achieve monthly and quarterly call and email follow-up volumes and sales pipeline targets
- Provide sales team with detailed notes on interaction history with the prospects and facilitate gradual hand-off to sales
- Record all customer information and maintain detailed and accurate pipeline information in Hubspot and Salesforce.com.
- Serve as internal sales support and field questions from prospective customers.
- Proficiency in the use of email with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, ambitious, determined and results oriented mindset, well-organized and comfortable working in a highly dynamic environment
- Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing landscape, OpenStack architecture , open source and computer hardware and middleware technologies and marketplace
- Comfort with self-education on technologies in the cloud and OpenStack ecosystem
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM related applications
- Bachelor’s degree required, applicable technical experience with open source infrastructure technologies is a plus
Allowed file extensions: doc, docx, rtf
- Or link to your resume:
- (Optional) Upload a cover letter or other document:
Allowed file extensions: doc, docx, rtf
- First Name: *
- Last Name: *
- Country: * SELECT COUNTRY United States Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Costa Rica Côte d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati North Korea South Korea Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Northern Mariana Islands Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia and Montenegro Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Sudan, South Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
- City *
- State / Province / Region
- Phone *
- Email * Enter Email Confirm Email
Mirantis Inc. - 23 months ago