The Systems Marketing Manager for Consumer, Communications, and Industrial group will develop and support power semiconductors into the consumer market with focus on Power Supplies, telecom/network, PoE, Charger , Industrial, and general comm’s. Customers will include WW geographies and sub-segments mainly in the Power Mosfet area. This role will report to the Segment Director based in San Jose, CA
Goals and Expectations
1) Research emerging markets at a system level for innovation in at least 3 application areas. Includes Market research and understanding of trends around CCI markets.
As an example: - Discover opportunities for integration (MCM) in power supply or other power systems.
Full report by end of 2014
2) Define products that will pioneer Fairchild into emerging power-semi applications.
3) Work closely with sales, FAE’s, and customers to develop and drive new products into focus/target application space.
Example- Customer engineer/design meetings, Sales/FAE training and strategic alignment meetings.
During 2014 with examples to showcase by end of 2014.
4) Support the CCI market with technical solutions both in literature and bench/practical studies using our existing portfolio.
5) Create business plans and strategies on how to grow CCI into the top segment in both revenue and margin for Fairchild.
Published plans by end of 2014.
San Jose, CA
This candidate will have a thorough knowledge of power applications including power supply for both isolated and Non-isolated applications at the system and component level.
A strong focus on Mosfet and integrated solutions in this role will include initiating new business plans, researching new markets and aligning with customers to exceed their expectations in all facets of product definition, support, promotion and design in’s.
Will work closely with Sales, FAE’s, Business marketing, and engineering to develop innovative new products for the power delivery market.
Metrics will include revenue and margin targets as well as execution on product definition for new products and design-in success with major customers.
Strong command of English with a second language an asset.
BSEE or Engineering Major. MSEE or MSCE preferred.