GXS is seeking a Technical Product Manager. We are
seeking a talented, enthusiastic Technical Product
Manager (TPM) to define system requirements for the GXS
RollStream product suite.
You will be joining a development team building a Ruby
on Rails application to solve customers' trading partner
community management problems. GXS follows an Agile
development process and your role is to define system
specifications from business requirements for the scrum
The position requirements include, but are not limited
to the following:
prioritization of requests for new product
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and
functionality from customers and prospects.
and prioritize User Stories.
- Develop a product backlog of User Stories and write
with the scrum Team to clearly communicate the
- Lead the review of User Stories and other artifacts
system requirements and product vision.
questions, and recommendations to the business,
- Accurately and concisely articulate issues,
Scrum Team members and management.
projects and releases, working with the Scrum Teams
- Effectively prioritize the Product backlog items for
during Release planning and Sprint planning, using
velocity to estimate and support prioritization of
the backlog items.
timely manner in accordance with the Scrum
- Address change requests, issues and defects in a
cross-team members are professional and meet
- Ensure relationships with the stakeholders and
improvements to approaches in order to more
- Participate in the Scrum Retrospective and recommend
effectively deliver requirements and support the
architects and development, marketing, sales, and
- This person will also work closely with product
support to develop and manage new product releases
and upgrades to customers.
for a commercial software product.
- 3-7 years experience defining system requirements
- Understanding of Agile Methodology and working with
verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills along with excellent
with executive management.
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate
Education and Experience:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
field required – advanced degree a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related
Req. Code : 1841
Organizational Unit : SDPD
% of Travel Required : 0-20%
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
GXS is a leading B2B integration services provider and operates the world's largest integration cloud, GXS Trading Grid®. Our software and...