Want to join the only contact center leader focused on providing the full platform, applications, and talent in the cloud? Want to be part of changing the future of the contact center workforce? LiveOps is looking for people to help grow the company in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Employees enjoy excellent benefits day one of employment and a fast paced innovative culture.
- Own our strategy around Big Data, Data Services and APIs, and real-time analytics. Deliver visionary products that leverage our platform.
- Responsible for product vision, definition, build, launch and go-to-market strategy
- Lead product launches and work closely with Marketing, Sales and G&A functions on pricing, launch and product marketing
- Proven ability to consistently ship visionary product of high quality that transform markets
- Prioritizing product deliverables against competing high-value features, clearly understanding tradeoffs, and ultimately being able to decide when and what to cut in terms of product scope
- Work very closely with engineering to define product requirements, scope, write use cases and manage projects using a Scrum methodology
- Manage and prioritize the backlog of data services and platform API features and capabilities
- Influences senior levels of organization and customers. Interacting with customers to understand pain points, share the product roadmap, and incorporate feedback into product plans as necessary. Evangelize the data services and analytical roadmaps.
- Work independently and also lead others on projects
- 5+ years experience in product management, preferably in the Cloud applications market
- Skills and experience working with Scrum or other Agile development methodology strongly desired.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or engineering
- Ability to work well with engineering. Engineers love you because they rarely have to write code that doesn’t ship because your user stories and acceptance criteria are well crafted.
- Knowledge in implementing web services preferred. Strong understanding of data architecture, APIs and business intelligence a plus.
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to listen, organize and champion key initiatives and projects for product development
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to articulate complex technology simply
- Excellent leadership, negotiation & persuasion skills
- Some project management skills or experience desired
- Flexible, self motivated, team player
LiveOps is a industry leader focused on providing the full platform cloud software and applications in the cloud (software) with the ability to maximize every sales, support and social customer interaction to ultimately drive brand loyalty. More than 200 companies around the world, including Salesforce.com, Symantec, Royal Mail Group, and Amway New Zealand trust LiveOps' technology to enable effective multichannel, social and mobile interactions with their customers. LiveOps' award winning platform has processed more than 1 Billion minutes of customer interactions and managed operations for the largest US-based cloud contact center of 20,000 home-based, independent agents. With 10+ years of cloud experience LiveOps is the partner of choice for companies wanting to migrate to the cloud. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, LiveOps supports a wide range of industries including financial, health care, insurance, retail, and high tech. For more information visit www.LiveOps.com .
LiveOps - 22 months ago