What ’s the opportunity? |
Our product management team works closely with customers, partners, business and engineering colleagues in a lean startup, agile software development environment to bring industry leading call performance marketing solutions to enterprises, small businesses, and advertising networks and agencies.
We ’re looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven Technical Product Manager to drive our partner integration efforts, plugging our platform and services into leading SMB, CRM and ERP partner solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for discovering, defining and delivering customer value through our growing partner network and will become our in-house expert on our partner eco-system. You are a self-starter and team player that has the ability to identify opportunity, break down complex problems, read and interpret APIs, and define and communicate simple solutions - driving projects to completion.
- Engage with partners, customers and internal stakeholders to gather integration requirements and product feedback.
- Translate requirements and feedback into solutions, delivering “user stories ” for agile software development.
- Create preliminary design mockups and work with partners and colleagues to iterate them.
- Identify, analyze and resolve issues that impact the ability to meet agreed-upon deliverables.
- Perform quantitative analysis of product adoption and usage, and track key metrics.
- Become an expert on the partner ecosystem, including understanding complementary and competitive products
- Research and recommend technology solutions to enhance our product and drive revenues.
Who are we?
- At least 3 years of direct experience in product, program or technical partner management in the online advertising market (phone lead, call center or telephony products experience a plus).
- Previous ERP and CRM integration experience is a strong plus.
- Proven track record of driving partner integrations that include successful API/xml implementations.
- Passion for identifying and developing solutions that drive revenue, partner and customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding written, oral communication and project management skills.
- Hands-on with Excel pivot tables, PowerPoint, Word and Google Docs.
- BA/BS in Business, Computer Science or related technical field preferred
RingRevenue is the industry-leading provider of call marketing automation solutions. RingRevenue°s patented cloud-based platform makes it easy to seamlessly integrate with the solutions you already use. By delivering complete campaign management, clear attribution and practical analytics in one end-to-end solution, RingRevenue helps businesses grow revenue across online, offline and mobile marketing channels.
Proven revenue-generating partnerships with the leading performance marketing networks, agencies and Fortune 1000 and Inc 500 brands make RingRevenue the industry-leading solution for call performance marketing. RingRevenue was founded in 2007 by a team of technology executives who built their prior startup into a multi-hundred million-dollar public company. RingRevenue is backed by leading venture capital firms GRP Partners, Rincon Venture Partners and Persistence Partners.
For the qualified candidate, RingRevenue offers competitive compensation, medical benefits, paid time off, and the opportunity to be an owner of an exciting and fast-growing company through stock options. RingRevenue is based in sunny and beautiful Santa Barbara, California.
To all recruitment agencies not contractually engaged with RingRevenue: RingRevenue does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, RingRevenue employees or any other company location. RingRevenue is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
RingRevenue, Inc. - 18 months ago