Elance is pioneering a new way to work, helping businesses level the playing field by providing them with access to great talent on demand. As a Technical Program Manager, you will partner with all cross-functional teams within Elance and provide both release management and program management leadership within the engineering team. If you are someone who is highly collaborative, are successful at developing stellar cross-functional relationships and thrives working in a hyper-growth, fast-paced environment, keep reading.
In this role, you will:
To win in this role, you need:
- Manage Elance release roadmap and releases
- Coordinate our weekly sprints, ensuring overall readiness and qalui
- Manage bug triages
- Lead review of projects and facilitate resource and time allocation for optimal execution.
- Engage with cross-functional teams to ensure cross-organization alignment, buy-in, and delivery
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent projects from delivering on their objectives
- Keep management and teams up-to-date on status, issues for all projects
- Manage hiring and onboarding with Elancers located around the world
- Bachelor's degree, CS degree preferred
- 5+ years of technical project or program management experience
- 1+ years of hands-on technical release management experience
- Thorough understanding of agile software development processes and lifecycle
- Strong technical aptitude, and project / program management experience with software as a service
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to changing business and technical needs
Come work where people say "Happy Monday" and actually mean it (seriously, no joke).
A funny thing happens when your job is putting mile-wide grins on the faces of online freelancers and the businesses who hire them. You start to smile a lot yourself, knowing you're helping people live the dream and get great work done ASAP.
You see at Elance we're not just creating a revolutionary place for businesses to find, hire and work with online freelancers. We're also creating a fun place to work. And to keep the good times going strong we're always looking for amazing people ready to help the world work differently.
So check out our job openings in the Silicon Valley, San Francisco and Europe. Then join Elance as we change how the world works, and learn why around here TGIF means "This Gig Is Fantastic".
Visit us at www.elance.com.
StartUpHire - 21 months ago
Elance is at your service. Formerly a provider of software that businesses used to streamline the way they bought and managed various...