Can you lead large cross-team programs that deliver cutting edge software and services? Are you equally comfortable digging into business requirements and product planning, as drilling into technical architecture and design? Do you want to invent, develop and deliver state of the art technology to meet global demand? Our client's Digital Services division needs Technical Program Managers to plan, design and execute large scale global programs across the mobile device and platform software and services.
This role requires working with business owners and product managers across the organization to define strategy, requirements and timelines as well as lead cross functional development teams through design, delivery, management and support. This position involves regular communication with senior management on roadmaps, progress, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
The ideal candidate is a creative leader with superior analytical abilities across business and technology. This opportunity requires excellent program and product management, technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. At the core of the position is excellence in planning and execution.
Qualified candidates have extensive experience building product roadmaps, defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs.
Knowledge of the following is required; service-oriented architecture, product development (including C++, Java, XML, messaging protocols, and Web Services), build processes, project management and release models. The ideal candidate will have 6 or more years of relevant work experience in internet-related project and technical product management in an enterprise software applications environment. An undergraduate degree in software-product management, computer science, or equivalent experience required.
- Product development experience (including C++, Java, XML, messaging protocols, and Web Services)
- Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related program and/or technical product management in a software applications environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units
- Fundamental engineering skills across the development lifecycle
This contract position is expected to be 3 months in duration.
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- Master's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- Prior experience as a software developer
CompuCom - 24 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...