Primarily responsible for supporting Cross-functional Corporate IT Projects. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team environment, display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
- Assist with technical report production and analysis; including but not limited to job number reporting for IPG IT departments and analysis, chargeback reporting and analysis, project inventory reporting and administration.
- Assist with IPG IT process improvement compliance initiatives.
- Support for existing/developing cross functional projects.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all IPG IT departments.
- Project management site administration.
- Site usability report and analyze statistics on IPG IT project management sites.
- Contribute to the organization and growth of SharePoint Sites.
- Perform business analysis and project management activities to support the Corporate IT business units.
- Coordinate and document project requirements, including as-is documentation, to-be documentation as well as conceptual designs, project scope, and functional specification documents.
- Coordinate and manage communication with business users and IT team members to define requirements, project goals, project status and define delivery timeframes for development staff.
- Maintain project tracking lists as necessary and report project progress to the project sponsors and user community.
- Coordinate and monitor documentation necessary to complete unit, system, QA and end user testing; Includes development of use cases, test plans, defect tracking for system implementations.
- Work with application architecture team to determine best fit for integration opportunities.
- Gain insight and understanding concerning Corporate business unit functions and processes, in order to assist in future IT requirements and solutions.
- High School Diploma required
- BS or BA degree in Finance/Economics, Management, Computer Science or other related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years significant business analysis and project management experience supporting projects through a formal SDLC and knowledge of MS project.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with peers and business partners.
- Experience in partnering with IT teams and coordinating individuals from different disciplines and teams in a combined effort to achieve project success.
- General knowledge of GL Systems, GL data, and systems processing.
- General knowledge of HR Systems, HR data and systems processing.
- The position holder must have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a matrix environment to achieve consensus across a global IT organization.
Information Security Responsibilities:
This position will have access to proprietary information
Interpublic Group - 2 years ago