Need 2 --- $500 referral fee
- Project Managing Infrastructure related projects..........
- 6+ years in Project Management Infrastructure related - enterprise level -- previous background/experience as an Engineer/Analyst/Architect would be a strong plus.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure implementation or life cycle development.
- Experience in in managing IT infrastructure delivery and support.
- Proven Experience project managing in following three key areas Network, Server, Storage.
- Proven experience & knowledge of current trends in following technologies: Linux, UNIX, Wintel, Data/Voice Networking, Storage, Information Security, RDBMS, Data Center Facilities, Universal Communications (UC), Server Virtualization
- Proven experience with Infrastructure Outsourcing Providers, preferably as a Customer to a major outsources, alternatively as member of outsourcing company
- Excellent communications skills, must have the ability to articulate complicated concepts in to terms that others can understand.
- Must a have the ability to work with senior executives on a regular basis
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Management or Similar Technical Field
- PMP, ITIL Certifications a plus
- Microsoft, Cisco, other Infrastructure Certifications a plus
JobServe USA - 9 months ago