The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for the successful QA, Trafficking, and publisher deployment of digital ad campaigns by coordinating deliverables from internal and external parties, holding parties to agreed deadlines and problem solving to work through deployment issues.
- Act as a liaison between internal UM departments (Media, Ad Ops, and Analytics) and external creative agencies and vendors to manage online ad campaign process from start to completion.
- Function as the main campaign contact for creative agencies, helping to develop effective relationships between the two parties.
- Manage overall campaign project schedule to ensure campaign and creative deadlines are being met.
- Manage ad unit delivery, ensuring creative is received on time and built to meet all technical guidelines following UM’s process.
- Troubleshoot campaign and creative technical issues and work with necessary teams to find a resolution.
- Work to train and develop junior employees as they move from Digital Traffickers to Technical Project Managers.
- Continue refinement of process and implementation of technology tools to improve department efficiency and effectiveness.
It is the Policy of Universal McCann , a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent follow-through skills
- Must possess high degree of initiative and productivity
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns under aggressive timelines
- Ability to collaborate well with team and proactively manage multiple tasks with minimal direction
- Experience with DoubleClick DFA, Mediaplex MOJO, or Atlas
- Experience working with rich-media advertising 3rd party technologies (MediaMind, DoubleClick Rich Media, etc.)
- Experience with Mobile ad servers and Video ad servers
- Technical understanding of how ad servers and browsers work
- 4-6 years experience working with digital creative in a production or trafficking role
- BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience required
IPG Media Brands - 10 months ago