Our Client is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology, some 285,000 associates in roughly 50 countries generated sales of roughly $63 billion in fiscal year 2010. The client in North America supplies automotive original equipment and aftermarket products, industrial drives and control technology, power tools, security and packaging technology, thermotechnology, household appliances, solar energy, healthcare and software innovations.
This position is for a Technical Project Manager out of our facility in Plymouth, MI.
This is a great opportunity here for an engineer with 7-10 years of experience to take the next step in advancing your career. You will be responsible for leading technical projects from inception to completion, as a Technical Project Manager.
- Responsible for the system development in an assigned project
- Coordination and lead of technical project team
- Customer interface concerning system development and technical status
- Trigger and perform Quality Checks
- Establish & maintain Product Development Cockpit Chart
- Schedule & track product verification
- Perform change management
- Defect monitoring, tracking and management on product
- Coordinate creation of necessary risk assessments (for Management Releases)
- Report status to Line-Management
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering (preferred) or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience leading projects from inception to completion
- Strong MS Office experience, emphasis on Excel and MS Project
- Automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU) development experience is a plus
- PMP certification desired
KellyOCG - 30+ days ago