Machinima seeks a Project Manager to lead planning and
software initiatives and creative projects. This hire is responsible for
requirements analysis, resource planning, identification of deliverables
and meeting key deadlines for a diverse array of technical and creative
The project manager will work with cross-functional teams of creatives,
software developers & operational support staff to deliver projects on
time and within budget.
The PM will operate in a fast-paced, flexible and dynamic work
1. Map out and manage project plans & timelines.
2. Develop and enforce an iterative software development process with
Engineering and Product teams.
3. Marshal resources as needed for project initiatives.
4. Organize and coach teams across multiple projects.
5. Track & document progress for stakeholders, escalating as necessary.
This position reports into the Operations group. This position is a
Come be a part of a team that’s
changing a multi-billion dollar industry! Machinima is redefining the way that
Media and Entertainment companies buy and distribute their marketing messages
globally via the next generation video entertainment network for “gamers” –
Machinima is the largest
entertainment channel on YouTube engaging over 280 million* fans globally and
72 million in the U.S. alone. Machinima videos are viewed more than 2.5
billion* times (globally) each month, making it the No. 1 YouTube entertainment
channel of all time and the largest native brand on YouTube.
Machinima’s powerful appeal to 18-
to 34-year-old males has made it the premiere outlet for advertisers looking to
reach this coveted demographic. Machinima partners with many global
brands and virtually every major studio to produce successful marketing
A company overview can be found at
http://www.machinima.com/about. Private and venture-backed, Machinima is
considered as one of the hottest start-ups to watch by leading business sites
like The Wall Street Journal, Times, Advertising Age, The Hollywood
Reporter, and Variety magazine. The company is headquartered in
- 5+ years' experience in software project management for web products.
- Experience working with industry standard bug / defect tracking
- Demonstrable knowledge of Agile development methodology and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal & communications skills as well as strong
- Experience working with offshore developers desired.
- Experience working in a PMO setting desired.
- PMP certification desired.
- C.S. or engineering degree desired.
Come be a part of a team that’s changing a multi-billion dollar industry! Machinima is redefining the way that Media and Entertainment...