Reply! A rapidly expanding company seeks highly motivated and visionary Technical Project Manager. Ideal candidates must be energetic, positive, and aggressive experts who possess a tremendous desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment. The Technical Project Manager will manage complex software projects, working with cross-functional teams, directors, release project managers, and other software project managers.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Work with Directors, VP's, Managers, and Technical Leaders to identify resources and estimate efforts for all project phases; create project plans and schedules using agile methodology and revise plans as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Work with Vice Presidents and other stakeholders to present roadmap opportunities and determine how they fit in the portfolio and resource pool.
• Proactively identify project risks and issues, and work with project team and management to mitigate risks; escalate risks to management team as necessary.
• Facilitate cross-functional team meetings at the program or project level as necessary; manage program and project level risks and monitor the value of the program or project at the portfolio level.
• Mitigate and resolve team conflict and communication problems
• Effectively communicate relevant project information to all levels of the organization as required.
• Work with various levels of management to define and collect project metrics and key performance indicators.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement related to project management and make constructive suggestions for change; initiate and manage process improvements effectively.
• Must own relevant KPI's and drive projects towards the goal.
• Must be technically savvy: Prefer someone who has actually been in a technical role before
Education and Experience:
• 3-5 years of experience in project managements. Emphasis on technology a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required
Reply! Inc. - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard -