TITLE: Technical Project Manager
REPORTS TO: Technology Manager or Technology Director
BUSINESS UNIT: ServiceLink Fusion
The primary function of the Technical Project Manager is to manage the end-to-end delivery of software applications to meet business needs. Technical Project Manager will manage one or more software applications, and will be responsible for leading an interdisciplinary technology team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Technical Project Manager will:
- Coordinate and lead a team of technology professionals, including analysts, engineers, and testers.
- Work closely with business leads, clients, and technology staff to deliver software applications.
- Ensure delivery of high quality software within budget and schedule constraints.
- Create, maintain, and execute project plans.
ServiceLink is an EOE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- The ability to work independently, design systems, and lead a team.
- 3+ years of professional experience performing the duties and responsibilities above, or equivalent.
ServiceLink - 10 months ago
To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, home...