The Project Manager is responsible for the overall end to end delivery of projects.
This includes managing the project through all phases of SDLC including Planning, Delivery and Release phases; refining, in conjunction with the Project Sponsor, the scope and success criteria of the project.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time, within budget, to the required quality standard with full adherence to SDLC standards and Project Management Best Practices.
- Identify the project risks, promptly escalate as appropriate and ensure subsequent mitigations are invoked.
- Manage “change' in adherence to the change delivery process.
- Manage communications for the project to all stakeholders.
- Ensure the project is effectively resourced, utilizing resources in an efficient manner, and maintaining a co-operative, motivated, and successful team.
- 7-10 years of technical project management experience; preferably project management experience in the financial industry.
- Exceptional communication skills. A successful Project Manager has the ability to effectively communicate with Management, Testers, Business Analysts, Developers, Architects, Stakeholders; and have a strong working relationship with Technical Leads.
- Candidates with previous hands on technical experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent written communication/presentation skills.