- Project management support of a diverse portfolio of local brands, branded generics, generic and over-the counter R&D projects.
- Responsibilities include timeline management, resources planning, budget, risk evaluation and mitigation.
- Work with multiple sites and project teams to define project strategy, risk management.
- Manage R&D development projects in line with management timelines, budgets and priorities.
- Monitor project status and team performance to plan and ensure that teams are working in line with established roles and responsibilities.
- Maintain Project Management databases for all project related information including timelines, milestones, priorities, etc.
- Facilitate team decision making.
- Ensure that management is informed on project status, risks, and variations to the budget.
- Identify and resolve resource conflicts between project teams.
- This position may also involve interaction with other Teva R&D sites developing products for the Latin America markets and ensure project updates are communicated to the Latin America team.
- BS/BA degree, Science discipline preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management and pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Strong team leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience with MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel desired.
- Ability to shift priorities according to changes in department/facility needs and be open to different ideas and approaches.
- Team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Bilingual English/Spanish both written and verbal required. Portuguese a plus.
Teva Pharmaceuticals - 16 months ago
When the pharmacist asks you if a generic equivalent is acceptable, Teva hopes you'll say "yes." Teva Pharmaceuticals USA,...